This weekend Skyler and I met another someone new. Colin came over from Joseph to spend the day with us. He also brought his two boys, Porter (3) and Hirum (11). We had a blast. I am not sure if it was the kids that made it so wonderful or just being with Colin, but it was great. I am not informing anyone of any future plans... although, Hirum married us already...lol... but I do enjoy being with him and his boys. Porter is such a cutie and so little. It makes that baby longing a little worse. Sigh... but I am happy and I am so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful son. He is always my bright spot. Children are the best, even when they are not your own. I am a very lucky women and need to thank my Heavenly Father much more.
March 20, 2007
Last weekend
This weekend Skyler and I met another someone new. Colin came over from Joseph to spend the day with us. He also brought his two boys, Porter (3) and Hirum (11). We had a blast. I am not sure if it was the kids that made it so wonderful or just being with Colin, but it was great. I am not informing anyone of any future plans... although, Hirum married us already...lol... but I do enjoy being with him and his boys. Porter is such a cutie and so little. It makes that baby longing a little worse. Sigh... but I am happy and I am so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful son. He is always my bright spot. Children are the best, even when they are not your own. I am a very lucky women and need to thank my Heavenly Father much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOW FUN!!! You need to tell me more about Colin!! Who is he??? :)
You look really pretty in this picture by the way!
Post a Comment