May 29, 2007

Wet n' Wild

Monday morning started like every other day. I got up and got ready for work. I will be traveling to UHSA meeting in Moab on Thursday and Friday, so I figured I better work on Monday. Well I get to work and find that I have nothing to do. After two hours I am completely out of work. So to home I head!! Yay, we had a blast. My sister Tasha and her boys Mason, Dylan, Tyson and Ashton came down to my mom's for the day. We had a wonderful BBQ, which if by far my favorite thing to do in the summer. I love the fact that you can cook more healthy out doors on the grill. Well, after the food came the water fun. The small Minersville Pool opened on Monday, but as you figured everyone in town wanted to get in. We decided to make our own fun. With squirt guns and a home-made slippin' slide, the kids where in heaven. My dad was working on the awning off the house, so we helped a little with that too. It was a very wonderful day. It is so nice sometimes just to be with family and hang.












Opps, I forgot to tell you about the swim suit Skyler is sporting in the one picture. lol Blackmail for when he get older right? lol Just kidding. My mom thought it would be funny and none of the other boys would do it. So there he is all decked out in my nieces swim suit top. Gotta love my boy!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

HAHHAHAA I love the one with him in the bikini top!! Classic and yes black mail for years to come! hahaha
You look like you guys had so much fun. Minersville is such a nice place for kids to grow up! I love it!

Jennifer Bowman said...

That is fun, what is UHSA?