Okay. I am just learning how amazing people are... Maybe it is just my snoopiness, but I love to read what others have written on their blogs. I love to look at pictures of these people that I have not and probably will never meet. It could be the fact that in reading about others struggles and happiness I have gained insight on some of my own issues. I'm not sure, but I have been drawn more and more to just go and read. It is wonderful. lol Yes, I know I am nosy, but I love it. I have included the links to some of the ones that I love... I am assuming that they don't mind others reading them because they have made them public...I'm guess they will let me know if not...
http://jaysessays.blogspot.com/
http://thewrightfampics.blogspot.com/
http://www.amyfurstenau.blogspot.com/
There are lots, lots more that I love to see everyday but most of those I actually know the people in some way. lol
1 comment:
I totally agree! I love seeing other peoples blogs and their thoughts on life etc. It is fun and interesting!!
Post a Comment