This last Saturday Skyler and I spent the afternoon with his cousin Bella and Ashton. It is so nice for Skyler to be with his family that he doesn't get to see very often. Bella turned a year old and the party was a hit. Thanks for the invite Serena. We can't wait to hang out with you more!! And one comment on the last picture...see the blurriness is not my fault most of the time. Skyler will not hold still to save his life. lol Ashton is perfectly in focus, but once again Skyler is blurred!! lol
2 comments:
These are cute! All such cute kids!
Thanks for coming! It was super fun. I think that they left Skyler's pictures here, do you just want me to mail them down, or are you going to be up this way next weekend and I can give them to you?
Post a Comment