February 15, 2008

My Sweet Valentines




I am spoiled!! I have all the love that anyone could ask for. This year for valentines, Eric and I celebrated last weekend. We went to dinner and the play. And He gave me "the RING"!!! I love it. He totally did a wonderful job. It fits me to a tee. He is amazing!! Well them on Valentines Day, I spent the morning with my other love, Skyler, at his class. It is amazing how the little things are what he loves the most. He just loved me being there. He is such a wonderful child. Then when I got back to work that afternoon... I recieved these beautiful flowers from Eric. They where address to "Marchelle Wyatt"!! It was so much fun. The others at work didn't know what was going on. He is so good to me. I can't wait for next weekend and our wedding date; Feb 22 is a very good day!!! After work my whole family got together and decorated cookies and spend the night just being together. I am so blessed to be so loved!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

I am SO SO happy for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world!! I can tell you are SO happy and that makes me SO happy for you!

Serena said...

Look at that ROCK! Goodness gracious! I am jealous! What size is that thing? It is so gorgeous! Congrats again! I hope everything works out for you and your amazing boy! :) Let me know when you guys are up this way!

Beaumont's said...

HELLO ROCK! Congrats! Good thing Cherstie's blog leads to yours, or I would have never heard the news! I am so excited for you! Let us know all the details.

Jennifer Bowman said...

Happy Wedding day today!!! :)