On Friday, Skyler took first place at the wrestling tournament. He was so excited. This is the first time in three years that he had taken so much interest in wrestling like your supposed to wrestle. He was trying really hard and did a wonderful job. He was so excited the had to call everyone we know...lol... I love that kid!! I also ended up keeping score at the kindergarten mat so I wasn't prepared to take any picture. All I did manage to snap where the ones on the podium.
2 comments:
Congrats! How exciting!
Marchelle, I got this link from Amy Jo's blog (hope you don't mind). I can't believe how big Skyler is! And A Big Congratulations on getting married!! Holy Cow! We obviously haven't talked forever! Will you send your email address to shannonbridges@yahoo.com and then I can email you an invitation to our blog?
Thanks!
Post a Comment