July 1, 2008

"Heads Up"






Skyler got hit by a foul ball last night at the All-star games. He was playing behind the dugout a little ways, not paying attention to the game at all. I figure we where pretty safe since there are a million trees covering and the dugout and back stop to get through. Well the ball came straight to the roof of the dugout and swiped it and then straight to Skyler's head. It was right on his temple, so thank goodness it hit the roof first. It look a lot worse last night, but he is going to have a black eye. He is a trooper though and once he got over the shock, it was all about the "battle scar". He wanted to show everyone...boys...sigh.

5 comments:

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

I'm glad that he is okay! Boys are so tough!!

Beaumont's said...

OUCH!! Good thing that he is tough!

Jennifer Bowman said...

OH ouch! I am glad he is ok!!

Mariah Nielsen said...

Ouch is right! I am sure he loves his battle wound. I love the blog. You look so happy with your cute little family. It is fun to get the update on your life!

LambFam said...

Your summer looks so fun (except the black eye) It looks like you had a good time at Lagoon!! What a cute family I"m glad you guys are going well.