Fun if you want to participate.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
I remember in High School in Miss Mass' class you were always coloring, you always liked to color & it was in a coloring book not paper. And I remember you loved sports and was always playing one.
I remember when we first played jr. high basketball and thought that you were the tallest, meanest girl around! But I'm really glad that I got to know you! MANY, MANY college memories! Our first year I always knew that I could come to your apt. and have a good time or cry! I'm so lucky that I got wiser and we became roomates! I also remember the huge pot of spaghetti that you made and you always made enough for all of us to share (I think that you fixed many meals for us!) Oh, the times! I could go on and on! remember the cockroaches?! YUCK!!! Anyways this is fun! Thanks for playing!
I remember first meeting you when my Grandparents moved there and thinking you were so much fun! Then I remember setting you up with Toby and being the "matchmaker!" ;) hehe
haha I remember the funnest summer ever after our senior year. We played a little game of strip volleyball with the boys in your backyard and your dad was going to blackmail us all. I remember playing basketball and many long bus trips. I was also scared of the tall red head until I got to know you. Fun Fun!!!
I remember how sweet you were at my wedding and when nobody else would contribute, you did. You are always so kind and generous. I love how good of a mom you are too!
Post a Comment