


Wrestling this year was short and sweet. Skyler attended the wrestling camp and tournament for Davis High School. He loved it, but informed me that next year he wants to play basketball (secretly I am soooooo HAPPY, I hate wrestling). He took third at the tournament.


We took the kids to Hill Air Force Base one weekend. They have a really cool new section where the kids can actually play!! They loved it. Brenden was actually flying one of the plane simulators and Skyler loved the dress-ups they had. Abby like the building blocks and I don't know why I didn't get a picture of her...oops.



For Thanksgiving, we went to Minersville with Skyler. It was a lot of fun. Eric and I are really loving this vacation thing...it seems we have been doing as much of that as working lately. It is WONDERFUL!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a really great time this Thanksgiving season. The pictures are great.
Post a Comment