
I am so happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints. I love the opportunity that I have had to grow closer to my Father in Heaven and my brother Jesus this past year. I can't even imagine the amount of love they have for me.

I just had to post Skyler's new school picture too. I love it. I don't know if it was the color of his shirt or the background or what but I just love it. It is a picture of a picture so bare with me.
7 comments:
I concur about the church comments. Also, your son is getting so big; he looks so grown up in this picture.
he's getting SO big! I like his school pics thats awsome
I loved the pictures and the comments. Shannon came over but she didn't have anyone come here because Janessa threw up. Isn't that normal when you have a break?
That is a really good picture! Sounds like you had a good Easter.
I couldn't agree more about the Church Comments! We are so blessed and lucky to have such a great thing in our lives! Thanks for being a great example to me! Loved the pictures and updates, I am sad I won't be closer to anymore-but we still have blogs :)
I love it too! He is so freaking handsome!
I would love to get together for lunch Thursday! Name the place & Im there!!!
Oh & Skyler is SO cute!!
Post a Comment