April 1, 2009

Tooth Fairy Bliss


Skyler is so excited to have lost his first tooth. He was so worried because he is seven and still hadn't lost any, well now one made it out. You would have thought it was better then Christmas the way he ran around telling every he could. He loved it. (yes, I am a slacker, he lost it like 3 weeks ago while we where in Idaho)

4 comments:

crystal said...

oooh isnt losing your first tooth SOOO amazing? I loved when my kids lost there first tooth...I think I might have been more excited than they were :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a rite of passage! It is an exciting event. How much do tooth fairies give nowadays?

Kiana Don said...

Yay for losing of teeth! And so it's a little late, as long as it's on the blog is what really counts! And thanks for the great comments and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! That is so exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss and love ya!

Jennifer Bowman said...

I can't believe how old he's getting AND looking!! We really need to get together...Soon!!