
Yes, I know what you are thinking... WHY? LOL, this is what happens when you get free tickets, you do things that you never thought you would. I took Skyler and Abby last night to the Miley Cyrus Concert at Energy Solution Arena. They had a ball!! We started the night with dinner at Applebees and then straight over to the concert to try and get some souvenirs... The lines where so long and everything was so, so expensive (a white T-shirt with her graphic was $35.00, for a colored one it was $40 to $45, Sweatshirt where $65), well after waiting in line forever, we ended up with two cool light sticks and they where happy. Metro Station opened for Miley and the kids didn't really get into them much. So finally after waiting an hour in our nose bleed section, out she came. For me the concert was way to many lights and way loud noise (it wasn't even music to me, LOL), you could barely even hear her singing... but the kids loved it!! A funny thing that happened, after just starting the second song, Miley ran off stage and the band and the back up girls finished it. Then we waited. Finally a manager or someone came on stage and told us that Miley was fighting the flu and she needed just a minute to regroup. How gross would have that been if she would have thrown up on stage... She did come back out and sing again so all was well. We ended up ducking out early from the concert at 9:30 but it was still a really fun time. Thanks Talea for the tickets!



Abby and Skyler loved the treats and prizes.


The above is Miley when she first came out and the bottom is when she rode a motorcycle out over the heads of the crowd. They had tons of special effect!!
6 comments:
WOW...WHAT A GREAT TIME! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM TO DO SUCH FUN THINGS WITH THE KIDS!!
Ok, as much as I am sick of watching Hannah Montana, I think it woud've been fun:)
FREE TICKETS?! My 6-year-old would be SO jealous. I'm not telling her for fear of the tears. You really are a cool mom!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a fun mom! But seriously. I am so jealous, I LOVE Miley. Love. love love. Great for sharing your awesome Miley experience!
Looks like fun! That is interesting she ran off stage because she was fighting a cold. Poor Miley!
is that the concert where she had to go off stage quite a bit cause she was sick?
Post a Comment