


That same day I came home to this beautiful arrangement of flowers!! Eric is so wonderful to me. He knows that I am not a "just roses" person so he always find the prettiest arrangements!! Thank you my love.

Then Saturday Skyler and I went to see "The Lightening Theif". Skyler really liked it, but for me it was just way to different from the book. It really was pretty cool if you just forget that you have read a much better book... LOL. When we got home we made tons of cookies and took them around to friends. I think this is a tradition that dates way back to when I was a kid growing up in Minersville. Does anyone else rememeber going "kicking Valentines"? LOL, I remember that when we moved to Duchesne we tried it the first year and people thought we where crazy...LOL. So needless to say we don't "doorbell ditch" them today, we just said Happy Valentines. Hope your Valentines Weekend was just as wonderful!
8 comments:
As always, you are up to so much fun. The flowers are beautiful! And those cookies look so yummy. Wish you lived closer so I could have tasted them :)
It sounds like you had a great weekend. I always love to hear about all the fun things your family is doing!!!
I loved door bell ditching. It was my favorite part about Valentines Day as a kid!
You are so much fun!!! I wish you lived closer to me cuz we still doorbell ditch:)
Thanks for "watching" the baby for us! :) And thanks for coming, we always love to see you and Skyler!
Love that you were spoiled for Valentine's Day. That's the best!
Lol-Thats funny cuz i made Derick and Jeni and there kids come over and go kicking Valentine's with me and the kids!
What a fun Valentines weekend! I can't believe how old Skyler looks! He is growing up too fast!
Just found your blog when I was looking up the tradition of "kicking Valentines". I think it must have been a Southern Utah thing. I am from Paragonah, but lived in NY for 28 years. No one there had ever heard of it. Love your blog.
Post a Comment