July 26, 2010

Baseball is over!!!

Well at least the spring/summer season! Skyler and Brenden both took second at the District Tournament and then played well in State. Brenden's team took third at State and Skyler's team got beat out by the team who took the state championship, so all was well.
















Abby also celebrated her 9th birthday last week!! She is turning into such a wonderful young woman!


Grandma Wyatt gave Abby dress-ups, so that is what she modeled for us before and during the cake... She loved it.

4 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Such great action pictures of baseball. I love the team giving high 5's. Also, Abby is adorable. She looks so grown up for a 9-year-old

Janet said...

Wow...I can't believe the wonderful pictures you took! It sounds like you had a great ball season (good times) and a fun birthday. I loved every picture!

Marchelle said...

Oh, I didn't take all the pictures of Skyler. A mom on the team gave all the players a CD with over 500 pictures on it. I wish that my little point a shoot camera could catch that much motion... so the first seven pictures where by her. I love them though!!

Regina Ivie said...

Wow, those are some great baseball pictures, those are so hard to get good ones. That was so nice of her to do.

Congrats to the boys on their seasons, Skyler told me all about it on the phone this last weekend. :)