November 29, 2010

I'm so thankful


for all my family and the wonderful relationships that we have with each other. I am grateful for this time of year. We seem to get together much more with those we love. We had a fast/fun trip to Minersville for Thanksgiving. It seems like things change in many ways and yet still remain the same all in the same moment. Thanks Mom for all the hard work that you put in for us! You are wonderful! All the projects/crafts where entertaining and fun!

3 comments:

Janet said...

You are very blessed to have such a wonderful mom...and your children are very blessed to have you!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I just LOVE this time of year! Looks like lots of fun! Hope the weather treated you ok :)

Kiana Don said...

WOW! You can totally tell the amount of concentration and intensity of the crafting going on! What a great time of year, it is a blessing to us all!