Skyler and Brenden both got Jazz jerseys with tickets to a game... we now have to drag it off them to wash it. As you'll see, Skyler is always wearing it!
Abby was so excited to get her Barbie jet! lol, can you tell by the face?
We went to Burley to spend Christmas with the Wyatt clan!
Reed and Skyler on Christmas Eve
Marla and Skyler dipping marshmallows to make more yummy treats.
Grandma Wyatt and Taylor
Seth
Uncle Neal and Grandpa (Grant)Wyatt at the Christmas Eve pizza party!
Grandpa Wyatt giving the Christmas devotional before we open our one present all together. I seriously love these family traditions. I love making the homemade pizza and having all the noise and laughter. I love listening to a wise, wonderful man giving instruction to the next generation and wondering if they are even hearing him. And I love the spirit that is present in their home.
Then after everyone goes home those staying get to open all the rest of the presents under the tree!!
Grandma and Grandpa Wyatt totally spoiled Skyler with new Skis... forget Santa, this was all he needed!!
Skyler on Christmas morning... a pocket knife and a pillow pet, who would have thought a (might as well be nine mom) eight year old would love that... lol.
Skyler learning to fly his new Airhog.
We then went to Neal and Kenna's for Christmas breakfast! I love the holidays, although it does seem that we do an awful lot of eating and cleaning up after eating...
Neal and Kenna in their kitchen making the super-wonderful breakfast!
Seth and Taylor
And if you couldn't already tell by the shear amount of pictures, I am totally loving my new camera!!! Thank you ERIC! You where right! There I admitted it.
2 comments:
It sounds like you had such a wonderful Christmas. I loved every picture and update!
You guys have so many wonderful traditions! P.S. You look great in all the pics!
Post a Comment