June 1, 2011

Our house is almost complete!

About two weeks left and the keys will be ours... we are sooo excited!!!

from the street

the deck

another view of the deck

kitchen with a really dusty, dusty floor and the fridge is not pushed back into it's space.

I LOVE our counter tops, they get are called peacock and they have flecks of blue and green in them that really shows up with the lights brighter and when they are clean. lol


basement family room

going upstairs

Master bath


entrance to the Master Bath

the landing at the top of the stairs.

We are still waiting on carpet and a few other things, but it is going soo FAST.

3 comments:

Janet said...

It looks beautiful...I am so happy for you!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your new house it beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

It looks so great! Did I mention I'm jealous? :)