Today we headed up to Snow basin. We rode the gondola up, went hiking and just enjoyed the day. It was so much fun. We totally live in a wonderful world!! The kids thought it was so cool to be playing in a little snow in August! It was just a small patch, but still snow there. CRAZY
August 13, 2011
Is SUMMER really almost over?
I have to say that I know I am getting old! They say time seems to speed up with age, and I believe it. Where has the summer gone? We have had a great summer. All three kids had a lot of fun playing baseball/softball. We made it to Lagoon a few times, we played outside a ton, and went to the pool many times... The weather this summer has been BEAUTIFUL!!
Today we headed up to Snow basin. We rode the gondola up, went hiking and just enjoyed the day. It was so much fun. We totally live in a wonderful world!! The kids thought it was so cool to be playing in a little snow in August! It was just a small patch, but still snow there. CRAZY
Today we headed up to Snow basin. We rode the gondola up, went hiking and just enjoyed the day. It was so much fun. We totally live in a wonderful world!! The kids thought it was so cool to be playing in a little snow in August! It was just a small patch, but still snow there. CRAZY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the sunset pic! Also, I agree! The summer has flown by for us as well!
I am jealous of your new home, it looks absolutely spectacular. :) Congrats! Summer always goes fast, but I feel this summer went exceptionally fast. No good!
Post a Comment