October 13, 2013

Happy Sunday

I am feeling so blessed today. I have a wonderful family!! Brenden blessed the sacrament for the first time today. He did a wonderful job. He had so much confidence. I am amazed and stunned at all these milestones that seem to keep flying by. I am happy to be with them and happy that I get to experience all of this with them. I am working on a healthier me so that I can be around for a really long time to come (got to get to the grandkids, Janet). I am loving it and feel so much better. I have shed 24 lbs today!! It is so amazing. I am grateful for a wonderful Health Coach who is so inspirational. I am totally blessed to have her in my life. She guides me and helps me in so many ways. I feel like the gray cloud that had been surrounding me since February and before is lifting and I am happy!!

No comments: