We went to brunch on Father's Day at Mimi's Cafe in Layton. Right next door is the Castlebrook. It is a wonderful little reception hall/prepeterian church. That is where these pictures where taken. The kids where so confused as to why we where getting all dressed up to go out to lunch. The school of fish that where in the pond where really fun too!!
June 18, 2007
Father's Day
This Father's Day for Skyler and I was spent with a wonderful family, The Wyatt's. Eric and his kids Benden and Abby, are a wonderful family. It was so nice to be with a Dad who cares about his kids and loves to see them suceed. I have always been impressed with divorced fathers who still have a major roll in their childrens' lives. I really admire that in a man. I am so very lucky to have such wonderful men in my life. My dad had always been someone that I looked up to. My son is lucky to have his so close now. I can only hope that he will grow up to be just like him...
We went to brunch on Father's Day at Mimi's Cafe in Layton. Right next door is the Castlebrook. It is a wonderful little reception hall/prepeterian church. That is where these pictures where taken. The kids where so confused as to why we where getting all dressed up to go out to lunch. The school of fish that where in the pond where really fun too!!





We went to brunch on Father's Day at Mimi's Cafe in Layton. Right next door is the Castlebrook. It is a wonderful little reception hall/prepeterian church. That is where these pictures where taken. The kids where so confused as to why we where getting all dressed up to go out to lunch. The school of fish that where in the pond where really fun too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These pictures are all SO good! I love your dress too, so pretty!
M,
Thank you for the best Father's Day weekend I hae ever had.
Post a Comment