July 2, 2007

Ooohhhh, so hot!!!!!

I know, I know, it wasn't that long ago that we where complaining about the cold, but goodness it is hot now!! I went down to St. George this weekend for a party for work and thought I was going to melt away. It was totally fun though. We went to dinner at Rudy River (the prime rib was excellent) and then to Tuacahn to see "My Fair Lady". It was very nice play. My only complaint was that even at 11:40pm when the show ended the temp was still 90 degrees. I remember why I moved from there.


This week should be full of adventures!! I am excited. Eric is coming down for the 4th of July celebrations in Minersville. And then this next weekend he and his kids are coming down for the whole weekend. We are going camping and then to the tractor pulls in Beaver. I can't wait!! Don't worry, I am sure there will be way to many pictures really soon. lol

1 comment:

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend! You are right, St. George is way hot, too hot for me! It has been so very hot up here too. I love the summer but not when it's THIS hot! hahaa