July 30, 2007

Rock Climbing

For Abby's birthday party, we all went to the new Salomon Center in Ogden. They have some very neat things, including these climbing walls.



The first time up Skyler got the farthest. When he couldn't go any further and looked down, I think that is when he got really scared. It was amusing. He didn't want to get back on the wall with the balay. But it didn't stop him for free-fall climbing.


Oh, I know you can't see them very well, but here are the clothes that I gave Abby for her birthday. They are so cute. Buying girls clothes is so much more fun than buying for boys. Skyler even picked out an outfit for her. It is so cute too. He loved it because the shirt has horses on it. I'm sure when we go to Idaho, we will have picture of that one.





He reached the top of this wall with ease may times and it was easily much higher than he was willing to risk climbing on the other wall again. He is so much fun.

1 comment: