August 27, 2007

Waterfall Wonders

This weekend Eric took me to brunch at Snow Basin. It was a lot of fun. On the way home we went through Ogden Canyon and stopped at this very pretty waterfall. I was really impressed until Eric told me it was man made. lol Oh well, I still enjoyed the day. Saturday Eric took me to Park City and all we did was shop at the outlet stores and have lunch. I loved it. I have never met a man who likes to shop with me. lol We shopped from 1-4 and then ate and then went back to finish the loop until 7. Eric is insane I think. He makes it totally nice to do just about anything. He even puts up with me trying on a little of everything and then not buying it. lol He is a trooper and it was his idea. Oh yeah, I also cut my hair off. lol It is supposed to look like Victoria Beckham's but I lack in styling skills. I still really like the cut though.




1 comment:

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun!! He sounds like such a great guy!! That waterfall is so pretty, it doesn't look man made at all, crazy!
Your hair looks AMAZING too! Love it!!