September 4, 2007

Play Time

I'll admit, I am addicted to taking pictures of my son and my nephews. Here are some that we took while we where in Parawon this weekend at the Iron County Fair. We where waiting at the park for everyone to get here before we went to the carnival... and wouldn't you know it, I left my camera in the car. Oh well, these picture are cute too.





Skyler is big on wear his hat and glasses lately. lol He is such a stud and yes it has gone to his head. lol I have totally made him into a man who cares about what he looks like. When he was getting dressed yesterday, I was in the shower so Eric was helping him... Eric said it took him 10 minutes to find something because he couldn't find a pair of pants that matched the shirt he wanted to wear. There is nothing wrong with that, right? lol