November 14, 2007

I've been tagged...

Here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had:
*Fast Food Server
*Secretary
*Administrative Clerk
*Administrative Assistant

4 Movies I love:
*Grease
*Top Gun
*The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
*Anything Sappy (Never been kissed, 10 things I hate about you, Everafter…)

4 Places I have Lived
*Washington, Utah
*St. George, Utah
*Minersville, Utah
*Soon to be Kaysville, Utah

4 guilty pleasures
*Scrapbooking
*blogging
*Pepsi
*Ice cream

4 Favorite TV Shows:
*Grey’s Anatomy
*Private Practice
*The Amazing Race
*What not to Wear

4 Places I have been on vacation:
*Zion
*Idaho
*Bryce Canyon
*Soon to be Disney Land!!!

4 Favorite Foods:
*Loaded salad (w/ cucumber, kidney bean, sprouts, sun flower seeds, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow peppers and tomatoes with a light honey mustard dressing)
*Anything Mexican
*Teriyaki Stir Fry
*Better than Sex Cake (although the name is deceiving)

4 Places I would rather be right now:
*Hawaii
*Eric’s with him
*Seattle
*Shopping

4 Websites I visit daily:
*Yahoo Mail
*Hotmail
*Many Blogs
*Work Sites

Authors I love:
*Tolkien (Lord of the Rings Author)
*Harry Potter Author (It’s slipping my mind right now)
*Anita Stansfield
*Rachel Ann Nunes

4 things I would like to know how to do:
*Play piano
*Ski
*Sew
*Sing/Read Music

Things I worry about:
*Money
*Skyler’s happiness
*Looking bad
*If I’ll be ready…

Happy moments:
*Quality time spend with Skyler
*Eric’s proposal
*Skyler’s Birth
*Being with family and friends

Things I want to do next year:
*Get married
*Get pregnant (yes, I know we move fast, lol)
*Find a job where I can work and be home with Skyler after school.
*Grow stronger in the gospel.

I am Tagging:

Cherstie

3 comments:

Serena said...

Anita Stansfield! That is who I was trying to remember. I LOVE HER! I don't even read, but it seems that we have the same taste. I am on that third book now for Twilight. I am trying to take my time, but it's so hard. I was having dreams about it. haha. Let me know when you are in town so I can give those pictures back!

Marchelle said...

Reading is always something that I have loved. I will be in Salt Lake the week after Thanksgiving. I will be there from Wednesday - Sunday, so I am sure that we can connect.

Serena said...

Yes, do it. I would love to have a bowling party, or whatever. That would be a lot of fun. Even just to see Skyler would make my day! And you too, of course! Are you shopping the day after Thanksgiving?