oh! That is so cute. He is such a doll! I have just been very busy lately. Bella has been really sick and I ended up taking her to the ER on Sunday. Gordon called and yelled at me for not mailing those pictures yet, but I am going down next weekend, so I figured I could take them then, or if you will see him before that I can give them back to you. Let's try and get together. :)
2 comments:
oh! That is so cute. He is such a doll! I have just been very busy lately. Bella has been really sick and I ended up taking her to the ER on Sunday. Gordon called and yelled at me for not mailing those pictures yet, but I am going down next weekend, so I figured I could take them then, or if you will see him before that I can give them back to you. Let's try and get together. :)
Cute cute! he is always so happy in all your pics, I love it! Hope I see you tonight!
Post a Comment