December 4, 2007

Festival of Trees

This last Tuesday, the company that I work for decided to attend the Festival of Trees bidding night and purchase a tree. It was so much fun. We have a wonderful tree with a wonderful story behind it. It makes it that much more fun.

Eric was sweet enough to attend with me. He is such a good man. I am so lucky to be marrying him soon. He is a man and does make mistakes, but I make more I think. We actually talk about things and work them out though. It makes it so wonderful. There hasn't ever been a day that I have worried about telling him anything that is bothering me...I am so excited to be him wife!! Life is just getting better and better. One of the ladies at the Festival of Trees took this picture of us and emailed it to me. It is kind of fuzzy, but man I have a sexy soon-to-be husband...hehehe.


Oh yeah, the tree that you can see on the right side of me, the one with the angel, is the one that we purchased.

2 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

SO handsome! Love this pic!

Serena said...

Cute! Is this the Festival of Trees in SLC? We were there last week...