December 4, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, LET IT SNOW!!







Skyler was so excited about the new snow. It's mostly gone today but hopefully it will bring more soon. Skyler is definately a dangerous little boy. I loves playing on the ice. Even when he crashes, he has a smile on his face. I love this little guy!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

So fun!!! It was GREAT seeing you the other night! Call me if you are up again this weekend!

Serena said...

You definitely need to get some ice skates for that little ice pond! lol. It looks like he was having a blast! Ash and J were having a snowball fight last night, and Bella was in hysterics, she thought it was the funniest thing! I personally hate the snow...

Serena said...

LOVE the Christmas card! Thank you so much!

Serena said...

hahahaha. I can't believe that you think that, THANKS!