January 22, 2008
We have babies...
Well at least Skyler's new Hamster does. My mother, being the kind soul that she is, gave Skyler a hamster for his birthday. I hate animals of any kind, so I was hoping that he would be neglectful like most children are with their first pet and it won't last to long. Well yesterday morning Skyler got the hamster out to let her roll around in her ball and forgot to put her back. At eight last night when we got home, we found her rolling around down stairs. He quickly took her up to put her back in her cage and when he did that, she went into her little igloo like den and pulled out a baby hamster. I think she brought one out just to show us that we couldn't take her out anymore. And as far as I can tell, because I am not going to go poking around in her nest, they all seem alive. Yes, I do believe there are more than one. Lovely isn't it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHHAAA hilarious!!! Too funny, I would say we would take one off your hands but Scott HATES hamsters...says the remind him of rats. haha I think they are cute though! Course just about any baby animal is cute to me! ;)
Hope you are doing great!
Well, enjoy all of your rats! haha. I bet that Skyler is happy about it though, so I bet it makes it all worth it. I am glad I am not the only one not too fond of pets, I have enough to deal with!
Post a Comment