The rules are:
1: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2: Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
3: Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
4: Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random things...
I over-analyze everything. I don't worry as much as just think about every single decision I make way to long. I have a hard time being impulsive...things are much better planned out, even if it is only a few days notice, I will still have to think about it constantly for those two days.
I search daily for that great "work out" video that is going to make all the difference in that daily battle with health. I think I have read so much information on what to do from a million different experts, I don't know what to do anymore. I love the high that exercise gives me, but still I struggle to get up each day and just do it. Once I've started working out it is wonderful, but I still struggle to talk my body into it.
I love jerky!! I can't get enough of it. I love the hot peppered kind. Costco is definitely my favorite place to get it. The big four pound er bag lasts a good week and a half.
I'm obsessed with clearance racks. I can't walk by one, not matter where it is without stopping to browse. It's not just clothes, I do it with shoes and toys and books, pretty much any clearance rack.
I like to decorate for beauty not functionality. Eric thinks that most of my ideas for our house are totally useless...lol...they don't even serve a purpose other then being pretty to the eye. My office is decorated in Americana. I have two stars that are places on the top of my stand on my desk. When I type on the computer or rattle my desk the stars walk forward little by little. Well almost daily I have to check to make sure that they are pushed back from the edge so they don't fall on my head (yes, they have before). I refuse to move them though because they look so good there.
I hate to have anything slimy or greasy on my hands. I can't pick a turkey "clean" because it feel so disgusting, I almost throw up. I hate mixing dough with my hands when it hasn't already got to the firmly stuck together stage.
I hate Halloween face paint!! It is the most horrible itchy stuff ever invented. I refuse to ever have a costume that requires any kind of paint on my face.
Well those are my seven. Thanks Serena for the tag. I can't think of seven people that I know to tag, so if your reading this I tag you!!
1 comment:
This was fun to read! Loved it. I really tried to do it but I think my brain is not working anymore due to my pregnancy. hahaa
Seriously, I couldn't think of anything so I never finished it!
Post a Comment