March 3, 2008

Wrestling





Skyler is back at the wrestling mat. He loves it. He has been asking all year when he can do it again. This weekend was the first meet after only one practice. He did okay, but I am so lucky to have a child that know how to be a good loser. The first match he lost by points, the second match he was pinned and the third match he pinned the kid. He was so excited. I love that he wants to be active and do things, but secretly, I HATE wrestling. It causes me to much stress!! lol I'm a wimp I know.

4 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun! I love wrestling actually but then again my Dad has been a coach for my entire life! I was a mat maid for years too, fun times!
Love these pictures, he is so cute!
Hows married life? When are you coming up this way again?

Jennifer Bowman said...

Love your new banner and page! how did you do your banner? It is SO darling!

Marchelle said...

I cheated Jen, the lady at Cutest Blogs did it for me. I just paid the money and sent her the pictures. I really like it too though. It was well worth the $15.00. I actually might leave it this way for a while. lol

Serena said...

That is so cute! I am anxious to get Ashton into sports this year! YAY!