Well, I forgot to post these in all the craziness. We had a wonderful Easter. Eric and I, along with Brenden and Abby, went Idaho Friday to spend the weekend with Eric's whole family. It was wonderful. I love spending time with Eric's mom. She is totally a go getter. I am so amazed at all the wonderful things that she can do. Both Eric's sisters where there for the weekend as well, so we got to spend a little more time getting to know each other. It was a lot of fun. Then the whole family had a wonderful dinner on Saturday night and we did new family pictures. Other than the photographer being late it wasn't that bad of an ordeal, at least no more than usual when your trying to photography many children under 5. I was a little saddened that Skyler had to miss out, but I know that he had a wonderful time in St. George with his dad and all the family he has there. He didn't miss us at all.
Skyler and my a couple of nephews colored eggs on Wedneday night before we all left. I couldn't get Skyler to look at me for anything. He was to busy. And yes his face is blue... he was eating something that just wouldn't come off. Boys....
3 comments:
How fun! He looks like he always has such a good time with those boys!
Easter! It's always so interesting. I dislike the dying eggs part. It always seems to make a mess!
Happy Easter! Even though Skyler has blue on his face, I think he is still much more clean than my children have ever been with dying eggs!
I hope you had a good time in Idaho!
Post a Comment