March 26, 2008

Change



Well the time has finally come. I just was just offered and have decided to take a job as the Deputy County Clerk for the 2nd District Court in Farmington. I am excited to be starting something new but all those nerves are in an up roar. I am also stressing about the job that I am currently leaving and if I am leaving it prepared for the future. I will be moving on the 5th of April. That is definitely a plus for Eric and I. It is driving us nuts to be apart, but now I have to deal with what to do with Skyler and if it is worth moving him for four weeks of school and if we can find a sitter.... on and on the list goes. It is not all bad, just different. I am definitely feeling the "growing pains" from all this change. It is crazy. It's a good thing that I have such a supportive husband!! I am so excited to only be working part time. I will work from 12:30 to 5:00 weekdays. That means I can put Skyler in the afternoon kindergarten and he will only have to be the sitters (when we find one) for about 2 hours. We are totally going to miss all our family and friends here though. So many emotions...yes my thoughts are crazy!!!

5 comments:

Beaumont's said...

Congrats on the new job! I don't get to see you much, but I will still be sad when you leave. Good luck!

Serena said...

Congrats on the new occupation! That was FAST! Ashton will be so happy to see Skyler!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

That is so exciting that you already have a job up north! Even though it will be hard to move from family and fiends, I'm sure it will be nice to get settled in with Eric.

Jennifer Bowman said...

YAY!! Congrats on the new job and move! I am so happy for you!!

Regina Ivie said...

Good luck with your job, hope the move was smooth. Also, my thoughts are with you about your grandma. I just didn't know what to say. Still don't but I wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts.