
Everything you ever wanted to know about my husband...
What is his name? Eric John Wyatt
How long have you been together? We have been together for 18 months.
How long did you date? We dated for 15 months and have been married for 3 months this Thursday!!
How old is he? He is 42 (See Nate you have nothing to worry about, your still way young!! And yes I love teasing Eric about his age)
Who eats more? Hands down Eric can out eat me on anything. He has the best metabolism though, you would never know it.
Who said I love you first? Eric did, he always says that I tried to write him off but he just kept sticking around because he knew it would work out.
Who is taller? ERIC!!! YAY, I quite enjoy that. He is a lot taller and I can even wear heels now!!
Who can sing better? Eric
Who is smarter? On common sense things me, but he knows everything about anything.
Who does the laundry? I do it for the most part, but Eric is always helping out.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side? I do, Eric likes the other side for the same reason as Nate, he thinks it is gentlemenly to sleep closest to the door.
Who cooks dinner? I cook it most of the time, but Eric is a very good cook and for special occasions I get spoiled.
Who drives? Eric drives. He says it is that gentleman stuff too, but I really think that he just doesn't trust me and he does know a lot more about Salt Lake than I do.
Who is more stubborn? Eric is more stubborn, but if you ask him he will say that we are on the same level.
Who kissed who first? We kissed each other, lol.
Who asked who out first? Well being that we met online, I think that he was the one to ask for my number first and I was the one that invited him to go to a dinner with me in St. George.
Who proposed? He did. And if you ask him, it took him a long time to talk me into thinking it was okay.
Who has more friends? He does
Who is more sensitive? That is a big ME
Who has more siblings? Eric does. I have two sister and one brother. Eric has Four brothers and two sisters.
Who puts the kids to bed? We both do but he checks on them again before we go to bed and recovers then up ( I think that is really sweet).
Who wears the pants? I don't think that is deteremined yet, but I am going to say he does.
Now I tag: Amy Jo, Serena, and Jennifer.
5 comments:
It is so fun to hear about you and Eric! Since I didn't know alot about how you two met (apparently online) it is so nice to keep up with our blogs!! Thanks for taking part with my tag!
hey I cant leave a comment on Amy Jo's blog it say im signed into the wrong username. so can you please tell her that and alson that Natalie (griffiths) and Amy(smith) would like it if she would add them to her blog too k thanks. I tryed but it wont let me. I love those tag things you learn a lot about some one from those, cool.
How is it going from having 1 kid to 4? ( I think it's 4, right?) I am thinking that 3 is going to do me in!!! And thanks, I LOVE TAG!
Its so fun to hear about you two!!! I love it
That was great hearing about Eric!Like mother, like daughter, I didn't know any details either.
Post a Comment