
I know this is a little late, but for mothers day weekend my family and I spent time at the Tractor Pulls in Washington. It is their yearly celebration for Cotton Days and my dad is a tractor man.
We also spend time at the park and got our pictures taken with "the Cow". It was a lot of fun. We did face painting and fun little games. They got biker tattoos and the whole works (oh course, they where the water removable kind). Too bad this is the only picture I have to post. My camera battery died and we didn't have another. Oh well, we will have more this summer, I'm sure.
So while we where there, Costco was having a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. Connie Phelps was there as a sponsor of Primary Children's and took this picture of the kids. Taylor, Skyler, Talea and ELMO all cheesed it up for the photo. I still think it is cute. Elmo even laughed and giggled when you tickled his belly. They loved that part.
7 comments:
how fun!! Cute pic too!
Fun! I love stuff like that for the kids! I have the best memories of park festival type things when I was young. My party isn't until NEXT Wednesday. So, if you can come, you should!
How fun, and I bet so hot. those pict are way cute..
I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day weekend! It is always so nice to spend holidays with family!
Hey
Thanks for the help with the blogging. I didn't even know you moved or got married so don't feel bad about not keeping up with me. I guess we both didn't last long back in Beaver. Looks like you and your new family are doing great!
Amy
Hey Lady! How are you love your blog! You've got some way cute pictures glad you checke out my blog, talk to you later. Julie tobey
Post a Comment