






This weekend Skyler moved up to Kaysville. I am so excited. I promised that we could have a party before he moved so we did that Saturday. It was fun and cold! Skyler loved it!!
It has been so nice to have him with us. I can't believe how much you miss the little things. He is the sweetest kid. He always makes nice comments about dinner or the house or how I look. He is so cute!! I am sure that I need him a lot more than he needs me. He is also my motivator. We got up late this morning and I was going to skip the walk work out, but he wouldn't let me. It is the only time that he really get to ride his bike anywhere, so it makes it fun for the both of us!! He is such a wonderful kid.
5 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!
that made me want to cry, your so strong to beable to have him gone that long. I cry when they are gone for two nights
Oh, what a great kid! I am so glad the two of you are together again!!
I bet it is a HUGE adjustment, I hope he is liking it! What a cute pirate party! Does he ever play that game we got him, or is it still too old?
What a fun party! So it sounds like you need a litte girl to dress up. They are fun. I am excited to have a boy I hear they are a little less high strung than girls. Hope you are doing ok
Amy
Post a Comment