Skyler is loving his baby sitter too!! Here are some picture for all the fun things that they have been doing. It is sad that when I get there he doesn't want to come home. "Mom, can I play for a while" is usually what I hear. I am happy with that though. It is much better than me having to fight him to want to go. And she lets his do things that just gross me out. That snake picture is actually from today!! Yucky!!
June 9, 2008
Finally, the sun is shining
Saturday we tried to go to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We got up there and it started pouring!! It was the most rain that we have seem all week. So we canned that and went to "Horton hears a Who". It was good and very kid friendly. After a brief nap the sun finally came out and we spent some time at the park. It was actually a really good weekend together. We are starting to adjust to all of us together.






Skyler is loving his baby sitter too!! Here are some picture for all the fun things that they have been doing. It is sad that when I get there he doesn't want to come home. "Mom, can I play for a while" is usually what I hear. I am happy with that though. It is much better than me having to fight him to want to go. And she lets his do things that just gross me out. That snake picture is actually from today!! Yucky!!

Skyler is loving his baby sitter too!! Here are some picture for all the fun things that they have been doing. It is sad that when I get there he doesn't want to come home. "Mom, can I play for a while" is usually what I hear. I am happy with that though. It is much better than me having to fight him to want to go. And she lets his do things that just gross me out. That snake picture is actually from today!! Yucky!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
EWW! Keep those dang snakes away from me! The bug guy came to spray and found one in my back yard. He asked if he could have it, I was like YES, take IT! I have been paranoid since! Who is watching Skyler? That is so great he found someone he loves to be with. I would be worried otherwise. I know, FINALLY sun! I am attempting to get Bella's pictures done Wed outside, but she is sick, so I might have to reschedule, then it will rain again? haha!
Love the pictures and the update! I am glad things are going so well, hopefully we can get together SOON!
It's always a relief when it is hard to get the kids away from the sitters! It is a pain for you, your kids and the sitter when you have to take them crying! Jaeley has been asking me when she gets to go back which makes me feel good becuase that tells me that she has loved it. (RELIEF!!)
I HATE SNAKES, one thing i cant handle and my kids love them, cant even see them on tv. Its not very often you can find the right babysitter, so when you do you hold on to her. cute pictures
Post a Comment