Skyler has been a monkey from the day is was born. He absolutely LOVES climbing. Here is the lately adveture for him. He has been climbing to the very tippy top branch of the cherry tree at his babysitters!!! He loves it. What is a mother to do? Boys will be boys...
3 comments:
OH man! Boys do SCARY things don't they?? Aghh what i have to look forward too.
Oh and he is SO cute...of course I don't have to tell you that! ;)
FUN, yes boys boys boys, at least we just get the crazy things that boys do, but with girls we get the hormones, oh joy.
Lucky for me Ash is afraid of heights! That is so funny. Did you know my dad was a big tree climber? That is the first thing I thought of. My mom is afraid of EVERYTHING, and I am a little inbetween. Bella on the otherhand, might be up in that tree with him in a couple of years...
Post a Comment