I've been tagged...
4 things!
4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was at a camp for some sport
2. Looking forward to the big Senior year of high school
3. Working at Arby's in Beaver
4. Milking cows
4 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Loving life with my 1 1/2 year old son!!
2. Working for St. George City and LOVING my job
3. Playing sports almost every day
4. Making crazy choices that have shapped where I am today...
4 thing I did yesterday...
1. Drove back to Kaysville from Beaver
2. Watch Brenden play baseball and the idiots that almost got in a fist fight over the game. (the coaches, not the kids)
3. Watched movie with my wonderful Hubby!!
4. Registered my car
4 shows I watch regularly...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Discovery Channel
4. Lord of the Rings (Skyler loves it and it is one of the only movies that we own, lol)
I tag Amy Jo, Shannon, Serena & Brit!
1 comment:
That was cute, thanks for the tag, and you were busy yesterday.
Post a Comment