
Skyler took Swimming Lessons at the Layton Surf n' Swim. At first he hated them!! The class was at 9:00 in the morning and the first week was still so cold it was horrible. I had to fight almost everyday to get him in the water.

His teacher was very sweet and I think he really liked her.

He learned to back float all alone,

And front float.

He is also able to swim unassisted. He can sort of do the back crawl but he mostly sinks.



This is his trick. Swimmming with one arm and kicking with one leg while holding the other. He is so funny. He really thinks this is cool... oh brother.


Level two is next!!
3 comments:
Love the pics and looks like so much fun! I think it's great you get to come home half day and do all sorts of fun things with him. I bet he is on cloud 9!!
We need to get together SOON! Oh I was going to invite you to Isaacs blessing - its next Sunday June 29th at 1:00. Our church buildling is that one just a block up from our house (across from the horses) and on your way to our house.
I would love it if you all could make it! :) We will be having cake and desserts at our house after sacrament.
How cute! I just love his expressions of pride! How old was he when he started swimming? I was going to put Ash in this year, but I am too tired to transport him and deal with Bella while he does his lessons! So, either fall or next year I think. When do you want to do a playdate?
What a great swimmer, Kinley loves the water until we wreaked on the tube at Lake Powell, but she can kinda swim. He is amazing..
Post a Comment