

I think this picture is so funny I took it while we where going up on the Fire Dragon (aka the Colossus). He wasn't so sure about all these big rides, but he was brave and went along with it. I think Brenden and Abby encouraged him a lot.

This is the spider. It is definitely a hurky-jerky ride. Not one of my favorites.

Then we come to the Rocket!! This is definitely my favorite ride!!


This one is funny too!! Brenden wasn't to keen on going on this ride either. He and Abby have a season pass to Lagoon, but he had never dared ride this one. His dad talked him into it.

We also found out a really cool thing that happens in Lagoon and well as other theme parks. Apparently when you have children who are to little to go on some of the rides you can get what is known as a "baby pass". You all wait in line and then when you get to the ride you just have one parent wait with the smaller kids and the other rides with the older child. Then the very next right you swap parents and the other parent gets to ride with the older child. It was really cool. Brenden didn't like the Rocket very much though, so I rode it alone, lol. By the end of the night he was begging to go back though.




We had a really good time. The park is big and takes a lot of walking, but that was the only wearing-out part. And for our family it is great. There are only three rides in the entire park that Abby and Skyler can't ride on. The only wish that we missed out on was "Wicked". The line was just too painfully long.
6 comments:
I'm so jealous, I haven't been to Lagoon forever. The Rocket ride was invented and made in Logan. Speaking of Logan, do you guys have plans for the 3rd of July? Logan has the most awesome fireworks, the only problem is you'd get home really, really late. But if you wanted to bring sleeping bags, you could stay at our place. Anyways, looks like you had fun. TTYL.
-Regina
Umm...I won't even go on the Rocket! I went one time with a "date" and I totally freaked out. I am down with all of the other rides. We try to go every year, and I had NO IDEA about the baby pass. Considering I have had a baby for the last 4 years that would have been nice to know! :) You look so good! I am glad that his brother and sister was able to encourage him on the rides!
FUN! FUN! My family wants to go sometime this summer, but I don't know when. I love roller coasters so it will exciting to go. I'm gald to hear about the baby pass. That probably saves a lot heartache for parents.
How fun, we want to go sometime too, but Cody passes out on roller coasters funny huh, so we wont be going on any of those...
Looks like fun! I haven't been to Lagoon since High School either!!
How fun!! You know I have NEVER been to Lagoon. I need to go sometime, it looks so fun!
Post a Comment