I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. I just got a letter from Skyler's teacher today inviting us to the pre-school kick off. I can't BELIEVE he is going to be in 1st grade!! Here are a few misc pictures from this summer... I'm sad it is over, but so excited for Skyler to get involved in school... I hope it turns out to be a great experience in Kaysville!
I was also sworn in yesterday as an official court employee now! lol It was only a little scary!
Looks like summer was fun for you guys too! It is hard to believe its over almost! Sorry I didn't callback last weekend. Sick kids :( Let's get together soon!
I cannot believe Skyler is going to be in 1st Grade either!!!! Where does the time go? It is going by WAY too fast! Cute pics. I especially love the one of the boys pushing the 4-wheeler. That's awesome. Also, congrats on the new job!
6 comments:
Congrats on being sworn in. :) Looks like you had a good summer.
Looks like summer was fun for you guys too! It is hard to believe its over almost!
Sorry I didn't callback last weekend. Sick kids :(
Let's get together soon!
Cute pictures! Congrats on getting the offical (I don't think that is spelled correctly) certificate!
Hey congrats on the job. What will you be doing?
Congratulations on being sworn in! That is so exciting!
I cannot believe Skyler is going to be in 1st Grade either!!!! Where does the time go? It is going by WAY too fast! Cute pics. I especially love the one of the boys pushing the 4-wheeler. That's awesome. Also, congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment