We also had a really good time at the Ward "Un-CampOut" this weekend. Here are a few pictures of Eric and Skyler playing games. This was Skyler's first attempt at ping pong... he actually did hit the ball a couple of times, and then they flew over the entire table...lol
August 26, 2008
Nervously Excited
That is how I will describe Skyler the morning of his first day of 1st grade. Mom on the other hand was a basket case, poor Skyler! Things ended up turning out great though. Skyler doesn't like school lunch much, imagine that, so we are packing him a lunch most days now. He didn't get enough time to eat what he did get for lunch either, which wasn't a surprise much either. Hopefully that gets better... but all in all Skyler loved it. He is loving it (as you can see from the second day smile)!!




We also had a really good time at the Ward "Un-CampOut" this weekend. Here are a few pictures of Eric and Skyler playing games. This was Skyler's first attempt at ping pong... he actually did hit the ball a couple of times, and then they flew over the entire table...lol



We also had a really good time at the Ward "Un-CampOut" this weekend. Here are a few pictures of Eric and Skyler playing games. This was Skyler's first attempt at ping pong... he actually did hit the ball a couple of times, and then they flew over the entire table...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So I hope it's okay that I found your blog. I love the blogging world. Pretty much, I've turned into a blog stalker. It's great to see that you are doing so well! Softball just wasn't the same w/out you this year. We scraped a team together, though, and got 3rd. Take care!
Wow 2nd grade!! How fun! You look like you are settling in up there.fun times. we still need to get together!
Hi,
Long time no talk. I hope it is ok that I found your blog off Nisha's. What a cute family you have. I have a blog but it is set to private. Email me your email address and I will send you an invite to view my blog. Wow it is crazy how we are all grown up.
Charis
Isn't it funny how kids seem to roll with the punches so well, and mom's have to worry over every little thing. Maybe it comes with the title "mom"!
MARCHELLE! YAY!!!! CAN WE BE BLOGGING FRIENDS?! I miss you tons, but I'm so glad to see your blog!
Post a Comment