
Eric's sister, Nancy and her husband Jared just officially adopted, sealed and blessed there baby!! They received him when he was born, but it takes six months before you can officially call him yours. It is all finalized now!! His name is Talon!! He is so adorable and he has the cutest growl ever!! His dad growls at him while they play together and now he does it all the time when he is happy. It is the cutest thing. Here are some pictures of him and our family this weekend.


Jared and Talon


Nancy and Talon





4 comments:
What a cutie. Plus, I love the pictures with kids in the trees - so cute. I'll bet they loved that!
YAY congrats to them! how wonderful. Sorry I need to call YOU! My family has been here to take Becky to school...its been non stop craziness! lol
He is so cute. That is neat that they got to officially adopt! Your family pictures are really cute. I love your hair that way!!
Loved the family pics with the tree! What a cute family you have!! I can't believe how big you son is getting. You look great!
Post a Comment