Soccer has begun and things are busy!! Skyler loves going to practice as well as the games. He has so much energy!! Except to run...lol. He get lazy pretty quickly, but he still loves it. We also spent last Friday with my sister and my mom and their kids. It was fun. Here are some pictures that we took of all the kids. In order Taylor, Mason, Skyler, Dylan, Talea, Tyson, Ashton.
It looks like life is treating you well in the good north! I am up there a lot, for work and things! And I may be going to school at the U...I'm not sure yet though! Take care and thanks for the belated birthday :D you're great!
Soccer looks like such fun; you got some great pictures! Also, I noticed your poor niece is way outnumbered! (hint, hint) I hope things are going well; it sure seems like they are!
It looks like Skyler was having a great time playing soccer! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family! Next time you get back down south please let me know!!!
11 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Hows life treating you?
Hey Marmy, what a cute family!! I miss you.
How fun! Soccer is one of my favorite sports to play. I thought that kid on the right in the white polo was Ashton at first glance. Crazy!
It looks like life is treating you well in the good north! I am up there a lot, for work and things! And I may be going to school at the U...I'm not sure yet though! Take care and thanks for the belated birthday :D you're great!
Soccer looks like such fun; you got some great pictures! Also, I noticed your poor niece is way outnumbered! (hint, hint) I hope things are going well; it sure seems like they are!
we need to get together for sure!
Tag! You're it! I tagged you on my blog. Check it out to see the rules!!
We have a couple of things going on this weekend. Nothing is set in stone. Saturday afternoon would probably work. How are you guys doing anyways?
Too cute! I never thought I would be a soccer mom, but isn't it so much fun!
Charis
Too cute! I never thought I would be a soccer mom, but isn't it so much fun!
Charis
It looks like Skyler was having a great time playing soccer! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family! Next time you get back down south please let me know!!!
Post a Comment