September 30, 2008

Tagged

Tag! You're it!
~FIVE~

Ten years ago I...
1- was enjoying that wonderful Senior year
2- was working at Abry's
3- was pumped up for the Volleyball State Championship at the end of the month
4- was letting Kiley drive my van up Bakers Canyon...lol
5- had some of the greatest friends of my life!!!!

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Unload the dishwasher.
2- have dinner at Eric's work with him.
3- pick up Skyler at school.
4- get piano practiced and all homework done by 4:00
5- watch Grey's!!

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Almonds
2- All gummy candy
3- Popcorn!!
4- Fudge brownies
5- Sugar cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- travel so much more!!
2- find a new house that fits our family!!
3- prepare for the future
4- help someone who really needs it....
5- invest!!

5 jobs that I have had
1-Arby's
2-Clerk for St George City Recreation (best job ever!!!)
3-Administrative Assistant
4-Secratary
5-Mom:)

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
1- Jennifer
2- Nisha
3- Charis
4- Cherstie
5- Serina

No comments: