

My favorite was the Treehouse!! They read "The Paper Bag Princess" and then went on a dragon hunt. Along the way, they met many different story book characters who told them a little more about themselves and the stories that they where in. And since I love books, this was wonderful. Skyler even agreed. By the way, Skyler is the "Gate Keeper". He loves the costume and I hate it, lol. He worked a deal last year with Mason, Tasha's oldest, who gave Skyler the costume after Halloween last year...we just let the deal stand since they worked it out so nicely between each other.





Saturday, after taking family pictures which will be posted later, we carved pumpkins and then decorated sugar cookies and took them around to friends. It was a very busy and enjoyable time!! Thank goodness that I have such a wonderful and supportive husband who is willing to not only put up with all my crazy ideas, but participate in them as well!!





Don't ask me why we forgot to get pictures of all of the completed pumpkins, lol oops. I'll have to do that later.
8 comments:
How fun!! What a fun weekend!
I loved talking to you Friday!!
I think that is such a great idea to celebrate the holidays with the kids before they leave for the weekend. Jennie does that with her kids too. Then you get to have the fun of celebrating first! I agree with you on the costume I wouldn't like it either.
Skyler's costume totally freaked me out! I am glad you didn't like it either, I guess that is what we get for having boys. I was having a hard time with Batman (I was pushing for Peter Pan). Haha! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sorry I didn't call you, I just remembered when I clicked on your blog. I will try and get in touch with you tomorrow. But, I am thinking 5 or 6ish...
That looks like so much fun!!
Great pictures! It looks like fun to me. I love this time of year. And, yum, sugar cookies sound delicious. I'll have to see what I can do about that. Thanks for the idea!
Not a problem! That sounds perfect. We might have to stop in Cedar for a few hours, I will talk to Gordon, but I hope that is ok. Maybe he can get him from there?
Marchelle, I just viewed your entire blog. How happy you and Skyler look. What a great little family you have as well. I love you. Pamela
You are a very ambitious person to do everything that you do! All those crafts and activities make me tired just seeing pictures! And I don't even have kids yet. Looks like so much fun though!
Post a Comment