December 9, 2008

Taylor's Baptism & The Aquarium

Saturday marked a huge day for us...the first one of my parents grand kids was baptized. We are getting too old. My parents now have a baptism every six months for the next two years.


Abby was so excited to get this doll. Apparently one of Taylor's family members on his dad's side make them to just give out. The blanket and the burp rag are both crocheted around the edges...who does that and just gives them away at random? They are really amazing!!!


The aquarium is so much better than when it was at the Gateway...there is so much more room!!! It still had mostly the same things, just a little more and way more space. Brenden would not stop pulling faces at the camera, so every picture that we have of him is silly...boys (sigh).


These are my favorites there. It is just so amazing what creatures there really are in this world!!



8 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love your aquarium pictures, and that is crazy about your parents' grandkids - cool, though. And I will be sure to let you know when we're up again. You'll have to e-mail me your phone number cuz I don't have it. See ya!

Mariah Nielsen said...

Looks like fun at the Aquarium! And I am totally with you on the doll thing...who does that? :)

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun. Sounds like a great time!

Chad said...

Great pictures. :) Looks like you and the kids had a great time.

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Can you believe our kids are getting close to being baptized? Is doesn't seem like we should be that old! I loved the pictures of your family. I haven't seen your brother and sisters for such a long time!

Serena said...

How is the aquarium at the new location? We haven't been there since they moved it. Congrats on the baptisms! Sounds like you guys are going to be busy folks! :)

Janet said...

Congratulations to Taylor and I'm with Shannon, I love seeing the family pictures.

Brit said...

WOW! Im scared for my girl to turn 8, it will be fun though it will just mean that Im really that old.. I also love the family pictures...