December 22, 2008

Christmas time Craze

This season has been filled with so many wonderful activities!! We took the kids to temple square to see the lights a few weeks ago. Eric and I went to Brenden's Fifth Grade Christmas play. They did Yankee-Doodle Christmas. 5th graders are just too cool to sing though. lol Skyler had his First Grade Program and it was so cute!! This last weekend Skyler and I went down to Mom and Dads for some much needed family time. Skyler only got to stay for a few hours though, then it was off the St. George for his Christmas with his dad. I love spending time with my family. It is such an eye opener to move away from home and not get to see every one as much as we used to. Family is so wonderful!! We really do miss being closer to Minersville!! Such is life though and things are happy in Kaysville too. Tomorrow we are off for Idaho for Christmas!! It should be so wonderful!! Merry Christmas to Everyone!!! I hope your Holidays are wonderful!!
I took this video on my camra, so it is not the greatest. I do think it is the funniest. He noticed his shirt was untucked, so he was fixing it. My favorite song he sang didn't work recording; it was called "The Angel in the Christmas Play". It was so funny!!

4 comments:

Chad said...

Cute videos. :)

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

What a crazy Christmas season you are having! The lights on Temple Square look amazing!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Love the pictures, videos, and updates. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
p.s. If you're ever down visiting again and crave Chinese food, you know who to call!

Jennifer Bowman said...

how fun! love the videos, pictures and update! Sorry I haven't checked in awhile I wasn't online for the entire holidays so now I have some catching up to do!
I Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New YEars!