After everyone leaves the party, just the family staying there opens all the rest of the presents under the tree. It is definately crazy!!
This was Skyler on Christmas morning after Santa had come!! He couldn't believe that this was his bike. His first words where "That is a cool bike, but it can't be mine, it's too big." lol He got over that really quick and LOVES riding it.
Usually on Christmas Morning, we meet with that same family as the night before for a wonderful breakfast. Well this year, we where snowed in!! It was crazy. I have never seen snow drift so bad. I honestly couldn't believe it. It wasn't that they got too much snow, but because it is so flat, it just drifts everywhere. It was crazy!! So we spent the day inside just enjoying each others company.
Skyler took this photo, just to explain the out of focus. He wanted to so much for me to use it though...lol
When we got back Sunday night, Brenden and Abby came over for the first of the week and we did the present again!!
3 comments:
I HATE THE SNOW! HA HA! I would have died! I am so glad to see you so happy! I love you and hope things are going well! If things work out I will be attending LDS Business College in Salt Lake...keep your fingers crossed :D
Holy kids in that one picture! Geesh! haha. How fun! It looks like you guys had a very Merry Christmas! :)
I love Christmas stories. It looks like yours was as great as ours. And I agree w/ Skyler - COOL BIKE!
Post a Comment